Lebawit Lily Girma has contributed writing and photography to CNN Travel, BBC Travel, New York Magazine, AFAR, American Way, MorningCalm Magazine, Every Day with Rachael Ray, Travel Channel, and others. Her articles focus on travel, culture and related issues. She’s the author of "Moon Belize" and "Belize Cayes" for Moon Travel Guides. A serial expat and former attorney, Lily has lived and studied on three continents, including Africa–from her native Ethiopia to Côte d'Ivoire–and Europe, and is fluent in four languages.
Most Read This Week
- Hell raisers: 'Lucifer Temple' discovered in Colombia
- Internet report claims Colombian farmer found $600 million of Escobar’s hidden money
- Was the CIA involved in the murder of DEA agent Kiki Camarena?
- FBI raids office of Puerto Rico's independent gubernatorial candidate Alexandra Lúgaro
- Mexican Roberto Esquivel Cabrera could have the world's largest penis